Today i passed ?????????? Ground

General chat about anything else goes here.
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

I can see the top of the Keepmoat from Cusworth Park where I walked the dog this morning, does that count? :-/
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
taxilady
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Micky Cave RIP
Watches from: Pop side

Post by taxilady »

yesterday I passed London Road Stadium, Sixfields Stadium & the Kassam Stadium whilst working.
We'll Be Back ! TTID

TUST share number 066
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

Every day I pass Woodside Park (Bishops Stortford), Weston Homes Community Stadium (Colchester) and can see Portman Road from the office.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i see bramall lane every day
still keeping the faith
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

I passed Elland road like i do most Weekends on the train .. When I'm on train journeys I still get that excitement as when I was a child, knowing there's a ground near by that I must see! .. I saw the reebok stadium from a Distance the other day as I was going to Blackpool and also Villa park going in to Birmingham. All within the last couple of days.
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
PhilGull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by PhilGull »

When cycling to work I ride past the Emirites, home of Arsenal FC.
Gary Johnson's Yellow Army! Yellow Army! Yellow Army!

Your trust needs YOU!
TUST number 084
oxgull2
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by oxgull2 »

Today we were stuck in a 4 hour traffic jam on the M6 and we crawled past Villa Park in the distance. Does that count? :-/
northharrowgull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Rodney Jack

Post by northharrowgull »

On a very recent trip to visit my brother in Pickering we spent the day in Scarborough. Went past the locked gates of Scarborough FC which was really sad. Just an overgrown field now R.I.P
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

On the way up to Northampton on the train I passed Southwick Fc and Wembley Stadium. On the way to the ground I walked past Franklin Gardens and Can see San Sixfields in the distance.
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

[quote="EmetEdadsBeard"]I can see the top of the Keepmoat from Cusworth Park where I walked the dog this morning, does that count? :-/[/quote]

That counts Emet, I saw it myself last Tuesday when I took my little un around the park. I didn't actually realise you could see it from there.

I passed the Proact Stadium , Chesterfield today and also the New York Stadium , Rotherham and the BT Local Business Stadium in Dronfield. Home of Sheffield FC, the world's oldest club and where David Graham used to play. My little un goes to school there.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Passed Blundell Park, Grimsby again today - and on THAT bombshell......................................
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

I passed Caersws FC and Carno FC today, lovely part of the world if you ever want a cheap UK break!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Just come back from taking the little one swimming at Water Meadows, Mansfield which is literally just around the corner from Field Mill home of the slags errr I mean the stags.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

passed the sh*thole that is glanford park today......although looking forward to seeing thr gulls play there! =D
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Today I passed the Keepmoat, Doncaster, the Proact, Chesterfield and Causeway Lane, Matlock.