Stick / Banter ...

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
exilegull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain

Post by exilegull »

RussianGull wrote: I get this quite a lot, normally when explaining who I support to foreigners. (Although there was one particularly dumb Welsh girl who couldn't understand why I was going to Turkey for a weekend to watch a football match.)
I used to live in Leeds. A colleague was a Torquay fan and we used to travel down to most home games for a few seasons - he had a boss who was French who thought for the first couple of years we were going to Turkey every weekend.
Robiberto22
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Robiberto22 »

WYGull wrote:Not all premier league supporters here in Burnham on Sea, Somerset. I'm a lifelong gulls fan and season ticket holder (along with my son). So at least three gulls fans in BoS.
I know who to ask for a lift then! :lol:

Theres a Burnhamgull on this forum too so that makes 4 of us! - almost enough for a supporters club!

:scarf:
ALAN KNILL'S YELLOW ARMY !!! - Oh wait ...
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

complete opposite here in sheffield, i get nothing but admiration for supporting torquay united, and doing as most sheffielders do, supporting my local club.
guess they're quite lucky in having a choice of two clubs to support in one city, most young uns either wear red or blue and you dont see many prem clubs shirts compared to elsewhere
still keeping the faith
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Saw some prat at Plainmoor for the Pompey game, wearing a Liverpool shirt.

Worse than Hitler.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"