Mozika Contract

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Being suggested elsewhere that he has picked an injury can't say that's true or the nature of such injury, but with his past record and struggle to get fit, assuming that it is true, then Mozika is not up to speed, is he. And that's all I am saying, the club doesn't have the money to carry such a risky asset on it's books, we need a player who is fit, can contribute to winning match's, now, today.
Formerly known as forevertufc
dazgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Jean-Pierre Simb

Post by dazgull »

I think he has done excellently for us and would prefer him to stay. Its Mansell who has to say goodbye. Don't go on today or last week this season he has been poor and a lot of last year too. Been great for us but new midfield now required
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Mark Loram

Post by gullintwoplaces »

dazgull wrote:I think he has done excellently for us and would prefer him to stay. Its Mansell who has to say goodbye. Don't go on today or last week this season he has been poor and a lot of last year too. Been great for us but new midfield now required
What a stupid comment. Yes, many of us would like Mozika to stay, but is that any reason to have a pop at Mansell? You say today or last week doesn't count, I despair you silly bu**er.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

I agree with Mr. dazgull.
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

wivelgull wrote:I agree with Mr. dazgull.
Which just goes to demonstrate how stupid some fans are. We won today, by all accounts played well and some of you tossers want to have a go at our captain? Jeez, I despair.
nickfrench82
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ummmmmm

Post by nickfrench82 »

gullintwoplaces wrote: Which just goes to demonstrate how stupid some fans are. We won today, by all accounts played well and some of you tossers want to have a go at our captain? Jeez, I despair.
You couldn't make it up could you!!!! Criticising no matter what the result is madness. Has it occurred to these people that Manse hasn't been the same since we had a manager who couldn't arrange for ants to work hard?
gullintwoplaces
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

nickfrench82 wrote: You couldn't make it up could you!!!! Criticising no matter what the result is madness. Has it occurred to these people that Manse hasn't been the same since we had a manager who couldn't arrange for ants to work hard?
One of the people concerned is clearly senile, and perhaps his carer would like to intervene? What the excuse of the other person is I do not know.
wivelgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: ROBIN STUBBS

Post by wivelgull »

....and a good laugh was had by all....
dazgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by dazgull »

It doesn't matter what the result is today or even over the last few months Mansell hasn't been good enough for a long while. He and Nicholson have been fantastic for TUFC and we owe them a lot in getting us back in the league but its time to say thanks but we need to move forward.

Anyway he will be staying as Mozika is not, his injury(ies) are too much to offer a longer contract I have heard.
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

Are we assuming that apparent comment from Mozika was kosher? If so, I'm sorry to hear that and wish him well for the future. Guess it's a finance thing, but it seems a bit premature.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
dazgull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by dazgull »

I think its more a fitness thing then financial although one less off the wages obviously helps.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

DM has left for pastures new. Confirmed today. We simply couldn't afford him, apparently.

Of course the comment from "Damien Mozika" is a wind-up and you, Shane, are nothing like stupid enough to genuinely believe otherwise.

A real shame, since he was a classy player and one who could certainly do a job for us. The club don't know where he's gone, but I would be extremely surprised if he didn't end up at Bury. Brassy was a massive fan.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Fonda »

Have to be honest, I half believed it having spent the afternoon in the pub. I'm not proud of myself.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Fonda wrote:Have to be honest, I half believed it having spent the afternoon in the pub. I'm not proud of myself.
absolutely shocking. :no:

you have certainly gone down in my estimation............... :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Fonda »

SuperNickyWroe wrote: absolutely shocking. :no:

you have certainly gone down in my estimation............... :rofl:
I wasn't seeking redemption for being in the pub - rather for being so gullible as to believe that post was made by Mozika himself! :lol: