The Bookies Odds Thread

General chat about anything else goes here.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

lots of tricky games this weekend as sides start getting desperate for points at the bottom, and nerves start setting in towards the top!

cov city
reading
tranmere
yeovil
northampton
torquay
wimbledon
115/1

aways
leeds
weds
gills
crewe
41/1

also eyeing up
swansea
dundee utd
bayern from -2
montpellier
valencia

good luck
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i curse you bradford city and/or gillingham!!
still keeping the faith
Plymouth Gull

Post by Plymouth Gull »

Had a quid on Norwich, Southampton, Tranmere, Wednesday, Crewe and Liverpool, which returned £30...

All good, apart from Liverpool. Absolute nonces. Gutted.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

currently 20/1 to win league, crawley and shrews both ahead of us now, also 4th favourites for promotion too, 4/7 on bet365

11/10 favourites to win on friday, barnet and the draw both 9/4

same prices on southend to win and chelts and the draw too
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Liverpool let me down too Nick. Luckily i had a double on Chesterfield & Rangers yesterday and tonight i've bloody won again!!! A four timer, Man Utd, Maritimo, Braga and Sevilla. Paid for my jaunt to Devonshire on saturday gone.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i made up for saturday too andy, got 55/1 5 timer up tonight, only a quid on tho, sevilla, padova, austria lustenau, frankfurt and maastricht!
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Austria Lustenau? Brave man! Beating last years relegation fodder LASK Linz. Not to be confused with FC Lustenau who are near the bottom of the Erste Liga and are shit Bix. Well done anyway mate. Big night of football betting to come tomorrow. :clap:
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

def austria lustenau winning at fc lustenau 1-3 last night!
still keeping the faith
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

its the conference that appeals to me tonight, aways for forest green, wrexha, york and southport scream out at me!!
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

My main bet this evening is looking good APART from the glaringly obvious. Real Madrid surely can't draw 0-0 at APOEL can they?!! I've got them, York at Bath who are 1-0 up, West Ham who are 2-0 up and Shrews who are 1-0 up. Mourinho you fanny!!!!!!
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

hurray! another win tonight, £30 win on 14/1 Europa league quad, sporting win, btts in one and overs in other two!
it's been a good couple weeks for me, off tomor so will be having a close look at fri and sat games!
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

How did you manage that Bix!? I had Atletico Madrid, Valencia and Sporting. Valencia can't beat a team who have a striker who couldn't score for Hull City. You couldn't make it up.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

had a good trawl thru tonights game

these are interesting me:-
over 2.5 and away win brum
maastrict
helmond
fortuna sittard
stuttgart +2
over 2.5 and frankfurt win
chateauroux
bastia
torquay

237/1

may add maritimo and remove stuttgart, and just have brum/frankfurt wins, and take us off too?
still keeping the faith
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Dutch second is a minefield Bix, i think only the winners go up auto and then play offs for loads of others so often teams that are in second or third but miles behind top spot but clear of danger become unreliable as they don't have that much to play for. I'll have a look later on and see where to lose my money.
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

i think the three dutch teams i mentioned are all highly likely to win tonight tho, time will tell, all sorts of odd results as the seasons clock ticks down

good luck with yrs mate
still keeping the faith