Manager

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

Southampton Gull wrote:I'm sure all of us admins are very hurt by Brucie's revelations, however the post was definitely abusive and removed because of it. I'm also sure Wivel will agree...........................with Brucie.

dry yer eyes Dave..................... :rofl:
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

I'll try, Chris. You know what a sensitive chap I am ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
rooster
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Bodin

Post by rooster »

Granted all my posts have been on the thread i started, which is natural i would have thought being a newcomer and first post, promise i will buck up and will join in on other posts when i get time............
As far as Ling is concerned yes I know him so naturally knowing fully what happened does obviously make me sympathetic in that direction however time moves on and a new manager is in place and i was just seeing what views were out there in relation to my opening post, didn't expect to cause so much controversy on the way though!!!
Anyway no offence meant to anybody and its been interesting along the way, off to Gran Canaria tomorrow so look forward to catching up when I get back :) :) :) :) :)
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Enjoy your holiday and don't let the bickering put you off posting, it's a good place to be if you can ignore some of the sarcasm (mainly from me :) )
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com