Ideas for Mr Candy

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Proof of identity should be enough as we will have a record of season ticket holders from last year.
Regards,
Andrew
mcgull1
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Rodny Jack Jack Jack

Post by mcgull1 »

Just read the article on the OS, it says free entry for season ticket holders from 12/13. What about us with season tickets for 13/14, or is this some sort of mis-print? I wouldn't pay to go to this but will if its free entry!!
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Its not a mis- print as it is part of the "thank you package" to last seasons season ticket holders in recognition that there had been a number of special offers for other fans that they could not benefit from.
Yellow4life
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Yellow4life »

Not sure if this is already mentioned, could we not get the club shirts and merchandise in local shops within the whole of Torbay- obviously Torquay at first and then expand to Newton Abbot and Paignton for example?
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Yellow4life wrote:Not sure if this is already mentioned, could we not get the club shirts and merchandise in local shops within the whole of Torbay- obviously Torquay at first and then expand to Newton Abbot and Paignton for example?
I thought of this also but here in Chesterfield we don't have any sports shops anymore as they've all closed down. We do have a Sports Direct but I doubt a Torquay shirt will be able to compete against the wall of Chelsea, Man City, Barcelona, United, Arsenal and Liverpool shirts. If there are suitable shops in Torquay and surrounds in which to sell them then I say go for it!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Last season in the letter us season ticket holders got it mentioned getting a friend in free for Cat B games. Is this still going to happen and when will we know which games will come in this bracket?
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Hi Alex,
It is any one game that is not:
Portsmouth
Plymouth
Exeter
Bristol Rovers
Newport.
The free ticket must be secured before the day of the match using Voucher G.
Regards,
Andrew
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Why is Newport a premium match?

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Jerry
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Jerry »

ferrarilover wrote:Why is Newport a premium match?

Matt.
Newport fans have a bit of a "reputation", so I guess the Rozzers are insisting on a larger than average presence which needs to be paid for.
brooker
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Super Rene Howe

Post by brooker »

Hey Andy, sorry to ask the same question twice, it says on the website that I WILL need my old season ticket book, which is lost. If you could have a word with someone on the gate and try to get a list of names there that would be great. I'm coming whether I have to pay or not, but don't think I'l be the only fan to have discarded last seasons book.

Thanks.
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

We have lists of names so should not be a problem. Let me know if you have any difficulty.
Regards,
Andrew
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Andy, please pass on my thanks to whomsoever was responsible for hiring the waiting staff for the ST Holder night. That waitress was **** ing amazing. More of the same, please.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

A Candy wrote:Hi Alex,
It is any one game that is not:
Portsmouth
Plymouth
Exeter
Bristol Rovers
Newport.
The free ticket must be secured before the day of the match using Voucher G.
Regards,
Andrew
Cheers Andrew. I assume we can pass the voucher on to who we want to have it or do we have to get it for them/get it with them?
A Candy
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by A Candy »

Hi Alex,
The season ticket holder needs to take their book to get the free ticket. The person who they are giving it to does not need to be present at that time.
Regards,
Andrew
gulltom
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by gulltom »

Hi Andrew

Is it possible the club could organise some official twitter presence at each home and away gulls game giving updates on what's going on? Alot of other clubs at our level offer this service and its an excellent way to keep up to date with what's going on if you out and about and can't make it to the match.

Thanks for all your hard work for the club, having someone listening to the fans makes a real difference!

Cheers

Tom