Rotherham United v Torquay United 13/3/12

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Southampton Gull wrote:Emet, if it was deemed racist or offensive then it would be removed/edited etc but I can promise you there was no action taken or it would show in the Logs.

Can I remind people that this is a Match Thread and is likely to be seen by a lot of people. Keep the comments on here specific to the game itself please. I'll leave you guys to edit your posts and move the comments to the Rant thread in the Popside.

Thanks.

Sorry Dave, probably my fault. No worries.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Back on topic, i notice Ryan Cresswell didn't feature on saturday for the Millers. Is he injured does anyone know?
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

really pi**ed off i cant make it. :@

working away - which i usually do on a thursday/friday but arranged it for tomorrow/wednesday!

bug*er!

anyway enjoy the game lads! =D

COYY!
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468

EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

Southampton Gull wrote:Emet, if it was deemed racist or offensive then it would be removed/edited etc but I can promise you there was no action taken or it would show in the Logs.

Can I remind people that this is a Match Thread and is likely to be seen by a lot of people. Keep the comments on here specific to the game itself please. I'll leave you guys to edit your posts and move the comments to the Rant thread in the Popside.

Thanks.
Yes ok matey. The reason the rant against pikeys cropped up is cos I was trying to describe us to Andy so he can say hello at the match tomorrow (if he wants to of course), and youve probably gathered our kid got a cheap shot from one of these brave boys while one of his mates had distracted him and hes got a right shiner so we'll be easily recognisable.
I'll have a proper rant through the right channel later in the week. :-D :rules:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by Gazzableedsgull »

Any fans travelling too and from Leeds Train Station?
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
Jaxx_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Jaxx_Gull »

I'm travelling from Leeds station to the game :)
LOVE.LIFE.LIVE.TUFC.
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular

Jaxx_Gull wrote:I'm travelling from Leeds station to the game :)
what time are you thinking about leaving? Are you travelling back?
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Yet another "Massive" club describing this as a 'very mediocre' league. Why then, boys, aren't you at the top?

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tn ... 2115161344" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm seeing a trend here, all the mouth pre-season about smashing the division, failing miserably, then calling it a crap division. Akin to seeing a bird in a bar, hitting on it, getting nowhere, then going back to your mates and telling them she's a minger anyway.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Jaxx_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Jaxx_Gull »

Gazzableedsgull wrote: what time are you thinking about leaving? Are you travelling back?
Was thinking of leaving between half five and six-ish. how about you?
Yes, I'm travelling back to Leeds after we've been there, done the job, got the points :P
LOVE.LIFE.LIVE.TUFC.
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular

Haha I'm heading in to Town at about 4ish, have a cheeky pint in Wetherspoons at the Station, do my bets, go back to the Pub and then get a train around 6ish, more than welcome to join!
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
Jaxx_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Jaxx_Gull »

Sounds good to me, maybe I'll meet you in Werherspoons then, failing that I will definately meet you for the train journey. Are you thinking of travelling to Sheffield station or MeadowHall?
LOVE.LIFE.LIVE.TUFC.
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular

Meadowhall because it'll be easier for the Supertram to the ground. I'll be in Wetherspoons at 4 :)
Dreaming Of Promotion ..
Jaxx_Gull
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Jaxx_Gull »

Will see you there at around half 4ish I'd imagine. Are you going to be wearing something resembling the yellows so it's easy to spot you?
Haha I feel like I'm arranging some sinister meeting lol
LOVE.LIFE.LIVE.TUFC.
DonnyGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Mark Halstead

Post by DonnyGull »

Another two to 'Swell' the away Gulls support - me and son coming to the Don Valley Stadium tonight. (Son will have to keep tabs on Donny game v Reading on his mobile!!!).

Rotherham a bit hit and miss, results wise - lets hope we can get a win for a change.
Suggest everyone wraps up warm, it's always freezing cold stood in the open there!!

:clap:
Gazzableedsgull
First Regular
First Regular

Yeah I'll have my Yellow shirt and Blue scarf on! I'll pin one of them red roses on me ;-) lol
Dreaming Of Promotion ..