Comedy

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

I love Torquay and have spent thousands over the last 24 years supporting them. However, I do like a bet and when 100/1 for relegation after the Exeter game was offered I simply couldnt resist a cheeky bet on it. I DO NOT want the bet to win but my theory is if the worst does happen I may as well get something to cheer me up. Am i the first to bet against there team? I think not. Lets face it if you where offered 100/1 right now for relegation would YOU not be tempted(even though you dont want it to happen) to put a few quid on it. Southampton gull and indeed everyone I dont want us to go down, and I love the club but like most just cant believe what has happended as late, but I do see some light ahead. I agree I was angry that night(Wycombe at home) and prob went to far but its because I love the club. Feel free to slag me off but it wont change my support to Torquay. It could me worst I could be related to yellow monkey!!!
Lucy
lucy6lucy
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Chris Myers

Post by lucy6lucy »

Scott Brehaut wrote:Yep - one of the few Torquay fans that was probably gutted that we got a point on Tuesday night
No I wasnt. I was jumping around the house in joy of us getting a point. The money is nothing, Torquay in league 2 is everything. Betting is a business
Lucy
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

100/1 now, gone up from the 80/1 it was before. Also, put your willy away, no one is impressed with your 24 years of "support". Do not describe things as cheeky, anyone old enough to have been going home and away for 24 years does not use cheeky except to describe they schoolboy behaviour. You are 16 and I claim my fifty pence.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Louis
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Louis »

Not appropriate. I now have to login on my mobile to delete that off the twitter feed as it was synced. Not a good start.

Locking this.
⚽️ Press Room - all latest TUFC News
⚽️ @Torquay_Fans - follow us on X for all the latest