Hargreaves poll

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.

do you want Hargreaves to stay as manager

Chris Hargreaves be given more time
53%
Chris Hargreaves to resign
38%
Chris Hargreaves to be sacked
9%

Total votes: 64

kevgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by kevgull »

Nothing written on this forum,regarding CH,will make the slightest difference to his future, it's only our opinion, born out of the experiences we have gone through this season.

What will make a difference is the reaction on match days, whether this is the revenue at the gates, atmosphere during the game or possibly both, as actions will always speak louder than words.
Life is like TUFC. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. :goal:
nickbrod
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by nickbrod »

BBC quote:"There is an appetite to change things but you can't go round sacking people willy-nilly. It's going to be root and branch. this is a very complicated business but that's no reason to duck it."
Comment on CH and Torquay Utd? No. Jonathan Agnew on England's failure in the cricket World Cup.
Just goes to show it's not just us with problems!
torkie_buoy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Courtney Cameron

Post by torkie_buoy »

Yes, the predicament we are in is one of many and we as people can't do anything about it on here. I will be making my judgment within the coming weeks because when the going gets tough I feel the only way you can really see how good a manager is is by the changes they make, then I will say if I think he should go or not. If the same mistakes pop up for the next 1 or 2 games, I will lose faith completely because mistakes that can be addressed should be sorted when they happen week in week out. Easier said than done of course. I will be interested to see if he has a new plan, a change of formation- any form of some sort of idea to get us out of this rut!!
tomogull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Colin Bettany

Post by tomogull »

Good to see a bit of common sense has prevailed on this thread and that over half the posters think that Hargreaves must be given more time. But our patience is being sorely tested !!!
torkie_buoy
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Courtney Cameron

Post by torkie_buoy »

tomogull wrote:Good to see a bit of common sense has prevailed on this thread and that over half the posters think that Hargreaves must be given more time. But our patience is being sorely tested !!!
Have to agree with you there! COYY let's go for the win tomorrow :scarf: