Peter Masters

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
CP Gull

Post by CP Gull »

Well Jeff, if you want "official" confirmation of any or all of the above ... I suspect you might have a very long wait!

Indeed, the sum total of information coming out of official sources since the original bidders were given "preferred" status is as close to ZERO as you can pretty much get and even the TUST (who were on the verge of submitting their own bid and undertaking due diligence before being stopped in their tracks) have been given little or no information on what has been happening.
hector
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: jim mcnichol

Post by hector »

As CP Gull alluded to, the comments from Masters on the Truro forum, contained no denial. He simply answered the question with an answered related to something else entirely.

I suppose his judgement can be questioned even by the explored notion of Truro playing in Torquay. Cannot see how Truro would do anything other than wither away by playing so far from home. Would they even get crowds of 3 figures playing at Plainmoor?

The worrying thing is if the club have been wasting time trying to put something together with someone who wants to borrow the ground once a fortnight, when all the time, days are ticking away before we have to present a case to the Conference that we are able to function next season.

I'm not convinced the seriousness of the situation has been grasped by everyone and that we really could be playing in the division below or lower next season and we essentially have days to sort this out.

Does anyone trust any of those at Plainmoor to do this?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Indeed. Sone of us haven't trusted those at Plainmoor for quite some time ;-)

The warning signs have long been visible but only now are some people beginning to see the light. As hector states the situation is becoming very serious now.
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

hector wrote: when all the time, days are ticking away before we have to present a case to the Conference that we are able to function next season.

I'm not convinced the seriousness of the situation has been grasped by everyone and that we really could be playing in the division below or lower next season and we essentially have days to sort this out.

Does anyone trust any of those at Plainmoor to do this?
Totally agree, been saying it for weeks on here and got largely ignored, you're right about the TUST have joined, this may come down to the will of the fans now, just slightly concerned the rot of apathy has set in with far to many.
Formerly known as forevertufc