What Are You Listening To?

General chat about anything else goes here.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

chunkygull wrote:that was beautiful, really nice piece of music. :-D

BEAUTIFUL?!! He can only play one instrument! :clap: :lol:

If you want sombre piano stuff that is superb then listen to a bit of Sigur Ros , they are the dogs!
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
FavGull
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by FavGull »

AustrianAndyGull wrote: Christ FavGull, i'm glad i'm not in your car tomorrow! :na: :lol:

:lol:
You're not one to be choosy about cars. I hope I have more luck than you last week.

Good shout on Sigur Ros, from the few songs I have heard
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:
BEAUTIFUL?!! He can only play one instrument! :clap: :lol:

If you want sombre piano stuff that is superb then listen to a bit of Sigur Ros , they are the dogs!
Fairly different in style Andy!!

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: david graham

Post by chunkygull »

not bad -

[youtube]aY2bWyiaei4[/youtube]
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

loves it! -

[youtube]MZBuYbKgvQI[/youtube]
You are my torquay, my only torquay, you make me happy when skies are grey, you'll never know, just, how much i love you, so don't take my torquay away.
(laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la, - laa, laa, - laaaa, - la, la. - la,la,la,la,la, - la,la,la,la....).
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Team Sleep, group headed by ex-Deftones frontman Chino Moreno. A bit all over the shop but it's get potential
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Love this too

bang it on and smoulder
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

[youtube]0EWbonj7f18[/youtube]
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

for anyone who is a fan of adele and rocky films.

[youtube]L0MbsoejgPY[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

been listening to KISS greatest hits, some of it really grows on you after a few listens, not all of it is great, some of it quite dated, but a few tracks really grab you by the balls. if you listen closely to a lot of their lyrics, most of its about having sexual relations.

they have been massive in america for years, their most famous member gene simmons (massive tongue) has had a few successful reality shows.

I'm not sure what genre they are in, rock, glam rock, metal or what?

With their black and white face paint and flamboyant stage outfits, the group rose to prominence in the mid to late 1970s with their elaborate live performances, which featured fire breathing, blood spitting, smoking guitars, shooting rockets, levitating drum kits and pyrotechnics. Counting the 1978 solo albums, Kiss has been awarded 28 gold albums to date, the most of any American rock band. The band has sold more than 40 million albums in the United States, of which 20 million have been certified by the RIAA and their worldwide sales exceeds 100 million records, making them one of world’s best-selling bands of all time

With their makeup and costumes, they took on the personas of comic book-style characters: Starchild, The Demon, Spaceman or Space Ace, and Catman (the cat), plus later replacement members, the fox and the ankh warrior.

my favorite tune is crazy crazy nights from 1987 when they ditched their famous black and white flamboyant outfits and went for the big permed hair, jeans, vest and leather jacket look that everyone else was doing. the black and white look is better though and they later on went back to it.i also like a cover of god gave rock and roll to you, strutter, detroit rock city, rock and roll all night and many more stand out.

the band in a revamped line up is still doing massive world tours.

[youtube]8g4ygMGXU7Q[/youtube]

best quality i could find of this one.

chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

and heres one in the black and white character outfits that they are well known for.

[youtube]cKUkWDmkGPI[/youtube]
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Thanks to Andy, I'm now listening to Soil and getting my nu-metal rocks off. Ahh the memories of being a young teen.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

cambgull wrote:Thanks to Andy, I'm now listening to Soil and getting my nu-metal rocks off. Ahh the memories of being a young teen.
:bow:
Alpine Joe
First Regular
First Regular

Post by Alpine Joe »

Soil ? What a strange name for a band. Although it did remind that an attempt was made to cover Scritti Politti's 'Oh Patti' by The Soil Scientists many years ago.

[youtube]ZyaDqrUg4ck[/youtube]
chunkygull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by chunkygull »

benn listening to one of the best/greatest bands ever in the car today -

[youtube]s-pFAFsTFTI[/youtube]