Confirmed League 2 Transfers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Boom Boom wrote:Jake Cole on trial with Plymouth
Now this is a sad state of affairs, when a club with real prospects of ceasing to exist before Christmas and almost certain to go down if things do not take a MASSIVE swing can attract platyers that last seasons beaten playoff finalists cannot.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

ferrarilover wrote: Now this is a sad state of affairs, when a club with real prospects of ceasing to exist before Christmas and almost certain to go down if things do not take a MASSIVE swing can attract platyers that last seasons beaten playoff finalists cannot.

Matt.
Isn't he going to end up on the bench behind Larrieu?
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

If it hasnt already been said Sean McConville has left Accrington to join Stockport.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

AlexGulls wrote:If it hasnt already been said Sean McConville has left Accrington to join Stockport.
Thats another one out of Accy then - that'll make Ryan, Gornell, Edwards, Cisak and Jacobsen as well as McConville. I wonder whether this year they'll be able to put together a competitive squad. Thats a lot of quality that has left that side.
Jeff
Plays for Country
Plays for Country

Post by Jeff »

replying to my own threads now, but Buckle has added a couple of signings for Rovers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14106547.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kayne McLaggon (ex Saints and Salisbury - a long term target I think someone said on here) as ANOTHER forward, but more significantly for us young defender Cian Bolger from Southampton for 5 months, who they also had last season on loan. The end of their pursuit of Robbo perhaps?
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

I'm not sure they ever were 'persuing Robbo'.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."