is this the most boring summer ever??!!

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

plus I just hope that Knill is working closely with Billy this summer and working on his confidence and drawbacks because I really want to see the lad hit the ground running. We need a bloody good season from him no excuses. If he has this wonderful talent and can now go on and prove it then it will be like having a quality exciting new signing.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
coley in stripes
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by coley in stripes »

And less moaning from certain people ???????? :lol:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

If Billy shows me this season that he deserves to be a professional footballer, a career that many would give their right b*llock for then that means that Torquay will have benefitted and that's all I can ask. I would duly acknowledge the turnaround in form and praise his ability and commitment as any reasonable fan should. I have no personal vendetta against Billy. All I want is for him to be good when this last year he has been crap. If he isn't capable of being good then fine, we just need to drop him and play someone else. Last season he kept getting picked although he was struggling big time and it helped nobody. Whether he struggled because the team were crap or because he couldn't be dropped because we had nobody to bring in I don't know but he was crap.

Last season has now gone and i'm sure Billy will be worked with and Knill will try to get the best out of him. I want Billy to be a success as it would mean TUFC would be a success. If not then drop him. We carried passengers last season and we cannot do it again. Hopefully he will have learned a great deal from last seasons struggles and his experiences with Wales and if he gets plenty of the ball in an attacking side under Knill then I reckon that could help him flourish and the more of the ball he sees the more confident he will become with it. If he did show any signs last season of improving then Ling killed them stone dead with his tiresome football and it's ironic that Ling's most high profile signing, signed to take the team forward on an attacking level, was hindered by the very man that signed him to attack.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Billy has progressed during the close season for sure and i'm just crossing everything that the penny has dropped.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

sorry for going over old ground about Billy all, I know you all get sick to the back teeth of my criticism of him. :scarf:
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Too feckin right !! There are plenty of others you could have a go at ! FFS give it a rest. After supporting the Gulls for over forty years there have been plenty of worse players than Billy ....and believe you me he is NOT that bad.
You are just boring now ! Try to come up with something new !!
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

mmm
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 16 Jun 2013, 15:15, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

mmm
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 16 Jun 2013, 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

shame
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 16 Jun 2013, 15:26, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

shame
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 16 Jun 2013, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

ban
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 16 Jun 2013, 15:26, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

ban
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 16 Jun 2013, 15:25, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

shame
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 16 Jun 2013, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

shame
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 16 Jun 2013, 15:21, edited 1 time in total.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

mmm
Last edited by AustrianAndyGull on 16 Jun 2013, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
coley in stripes
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by coley in stripes »

You're not in the slightest annoyed are you Andy ??? :'( I'm really surprised that you have let a 'cheap shot' get to you !! Come on you must be used to it by now :rules: