Mozika Contract

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
nickfrench82
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Ummmmmm

Post by nickfrench82 »

I didn't see Labadie play for us last season, however in the one game I have seen him play(Morecambe), I am delighted that if we had to choose between him and Mozika, we chose Labadie. All the points Dave makes are correct, Labadie is strong, direct, a goal threat, good on the ball, and Mozika whilst having a very good pedigree, just didn't have the fitness levels and match fitness that we need.

The money is tight, and better spent on players who can impact the next 4 months, not those who need more than a month just to get up to speed.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Why are we all comparing Mozika and Ladabie. One's a loanee and one's ours. You might a well say that, given the choice, you'd have Stockley over Benyon. Well yeah, of course, but it's not really a proper comparison.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Matt, yes, you're correct one is a loanee, one we owned the player's registration , but that doesn't matter one jot here, the league table at 26 games played does not tell any lie's , we're 2 off the bottom, we all know the clubs not flushed with cash, and we don't have time to messing around with a half fit Mozika, no matter how good a player he is, that point is a simple one.

Labadie is a loan player, however the comparison is valid, Labadie provides the quality and consistency we need now, and if Stockley is about to score 15-20 goals between now and the end of the season to Benyon's 2, then yes, I would put him in the side ahead of Benners, because if incase it's escaped anyone's noticed, we are currently heading out of the league.
Formerly known as forevertufc