Whinge, Moan, Rant And Anything Else Put It Here ...

General chat about anything else goes here.
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

People who feel the need to shamelessly self-promote their twitter accounts and then laud their 'accomplishments' to others.

"I have 80 followers and 5 retweet me"

I don't care, and neither should you. It all seems to be one huge ego trip.

I'm sure twitter can be utilised effectively, i just dislike those who feel the need to whack others over the head with it.
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

stevegull wrote:People who feel the need to shamelessly self-promote their twitter accounts and then laud their 'accomplishments' to others.

"I have 80 followers and 5 retweet me"

I don't care, and neither should you. It all seems to be one huge ego trip.

I'm sure twitter can be utilised effectively, i just dislike those who feel the need to whack others over the head with it.
Scott Brehaut retweeted this

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Hangovers.

They annoy me.

(D) :zzz: :Z

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
stevegull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tony Bedeau

Post by stevegull »

Scott Brehaut wrote: Scott Brehaut retweeted this
Well done sir. :lol:
Maybe one day, Carayol will find London...
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Twitter!! PAH!! I HAVE 80 FOLLOWERS you say, i'd seriously think about telling the old bill. You've got a lot of stalkers. :-/
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Wouldn't you know it, a flash of hot weather and all the dicks come out of the woodwork. People having barbecues left, right and centre which is fine on it's own but then they invite the world and his wife around AND play bleeps and squeaks music all night at full volume! Why can't you talk convivially between yourselves and enjoy the occasional sound of a passing heron? It's not a feckin outdoor rave you anti-social inbreds! The rest of the street don't want to hear your moronic 'music' until all hours so just fack off!!

Hot weather also brings out the boy racers and also businessmen in flash cars with their shades on who think they are cool. Sorry. This collective accumulation of boy racers results in overcrowded roads so they are then forced to park up in large groups at random spots and gather to listen to their shite and attempt to communicate with each other by grunting and arm waving.

Hot weather also brings out the bikers. Nothing against bikers as my old man was one but why does sun make you open up to 130mph on the bypass at the back of my house ( at least one every 10 minutes ) and make a noise so loud that my 3 year old shits herself every time if you go past and she is playing in the garden. THINK BIKE! You can feck off! Think about other people more like you selfish twats. But hey, if you want to be separated from your lovely machine whilst doing 150mph in a 70 and decapitate yourself on a fence then who am i to stop you. That advert really annoys me though, THINK BIKE. Well if you weren't going so fast past junctions then maybe the motorists that pull out might have a chance of seeing you coming you fannies!!

Hot weather also brings out men and women with excesses of flesh so vast that they could smother an entire continent. Put yourselves away in public as you are making me bilious.

Hot weather also means that there will be cold weather to follow at some point. :'(
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Trying clothes on in shops. Is it just me or can anyone else not be arsed? I buy them and then take them back later if they don't fit when you've got them home.
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

I never try anything on at the shop unless I'm miles away from my house. Nothing ever seems to be the same size in the shop as when you take it home.
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
EmetEdadsBeard
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Andy Gurney

Post by EmetEdadsBeard »

austrianandygull seems to be taking over from me as king of this thread! :clap:
'Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with their experience!
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

EmetEdadsBeard wrote:austrianandygull seems to be taking over from me as king of this thread! :clap:

Most of his are "Girly" rants though ;-)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

Girly?!!!! What's girly about effin flat pack furniture?!!! I'm having FPF Rage at the minute with a childs wardrobe and it can **** off!!! :@

Why can't somebody invent hard wearing, durable inflatable furniture?
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Only women have trouble with flat pack stuff, point proved :)
Dave

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

I'm a woman now am i? I was a homosexual a few months back! :lol:
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Your private life and sexual preferences are your own affair, Andy. I'm just happy for you that you feel free to air them publicly :)
Dave

AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend

:Oops: