Shrews fans on Branno

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

I've always quite liked Shrewsbury. Gay Meadow was great (I went, once) but you can see why they had to move. I was actually in Shrewsbury in april and found a really nice place - have an uncle from there who's a Town season ticket holder so we've had a bit of banter this season, and if it's not Torquay who go up, I'd like it to be them.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

Fletch wrote: Shawbury I presume? Didnt realise they still trained tragics there :whistle:
Yup CATCS and FOTS still there. They do whirlie chopper 101 there too, carnage frequently ensues, as you can imagine.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

ferrarilover wrote: Yup CATCS and FOTS still there. They do whirlie chopper 101 there too, carnage frequently ensues, as you can imagine. Matt.
Yeah, I knew dhfs and 60 were still there. Thought the grnd trng might have moved by now though ;-)
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Awayday wrote:50 games with us, 12 yellow cards, 2 goals, no red cards....... let them sing all their efforts on Branton, fine by us, the less they get behind their own team who are still 2-0 down the better for us Yellow Army getting behind our team and getting through to the final. I would much rather be singing "2-0 to the Torquay Boys" than going on about how fat their defender is....... (apart from when we play Crawley, because Evans does need a fork lift truck to be fair).
Grimsby away last season? :red:
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."