Tickets For Bristol Rovers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Trojan 67
Top Shirt Seller
Top Shirt Seller

Post by Trojan 67 »

stefano wrote: I can assure you that you wouldn't love it if I was standing next to you for 90 minutes trying to sing. I even make Jedward sound good! ;-)
:lol:

Here's one for stefano to laugh along to . . . . . .

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
Friend of TorquayFans.com
Member of the Month November 2020
Southampton Gull: "Well deserved"
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

eventually got through on the phone, seating tickets for rovers purchased. happy days. (£6 postage ?? wtf - how big are these friggin' tickets ??!?! :lol: )
Brady

I Wish I Was There
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Grandparents got mine for me today, in the south stand. Can't wait now!!!
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

Apparently we only got sent 700 tickets but you can pay on the day so I was told.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

AlexGulls wrote:Apparently we only got sent 700 tickets but you can pay on the day so I was told.

Only 700? And it's an extra £2 I think if you pay on the day.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
AlexGulls
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Chris McPhee

Post by AlexGulls »

dannyrvtufc4life wrote:
Only 700? And it's an extra £2 I think if you pay on the day.
Thats what the guy I got served by said. Something about having some ready for sale on the day or something..And wouldnt doubt it being more on the day...

He reckons we'll bring 1,000+ like we all do aswell...Looking forward to it now all the singers in the tent making a class atmosphere.
tktufc91
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Dan Lavercombe

Post by tktufc91 »

Going to be a great atmosphere I reckon. I urge all fans who want to sing to get yourself in the tent. Let's make ourselves heard and really get behind our team.

Let's ignore Buckle and focus on us!!
Na, na na, NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, TORQUAY!
Fonda
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Super Jason Fowler

Post by Fonda »

700 and 'more on the day'? I remember being stood in the field behind the away end at Barnet. I hope they don't completely underestimate our following. I don't think we'll take far in excess of 1000, but it's still a risk to offer tickets in this manner.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

I'll be in the Tent as well can't wait, the noise will be brilliant!
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

i asked for standing tix today, does that mean im in 'the tent' or not?

its listed as turnstile 24-27, and says 'visitors terrace' on the ticket.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

bobby93 wrote:i asked for standing tix today, does that mean im in 'the tent' or not?

its listed as turnstile 24-27, and says 'visitors terrace' on the ticket.
If you have standing ticket's you are not in the tent,they are seated tickets.
Formerly known as forevertufc
bobby93
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane

Post by bobby93 »

^ thanks.

this will be only my second away game but the first was rotherham last year and although there was more of them and we got beat, we were the louder crowd. i dont expect that to be the case again, but hopefully no matter where people are sitting/standing, they will be up for some good old fashioned shouting.
FINAL ISSUE (#13) & back issues of TUFC fanzine Highway to Hele available now from http://www.highwaytohele.bigcartel.com

Twitter: @highwaytohele
Facebook: facebook.com/highwaytohele
DevonYellow
Skipper
Skipper
Favourite player: Jean Pierre-Simb

Post by DevonYellow »

Im on the terrace and knowing our away support it won't matter where you are. Personally I think we are selling our away support short by "planning" where any singers should go...its also a bit embarrassing and IMHO makes us look a bit tin pot.

You pays your money you takes your choice, but for me it was a no brainer - i hate being both behind the goal and in seats - and they are more expensive!

Up the Gulls!
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

DevonYellow wrote:Im on the terrace and knowing our away support it won't matter where you are. Personally I think we are selling our away support short by "planning" where any singers should go...its also a bit embarrassing and IMHO makes us look a bit tin pot.

I disagree. IMO the worst possible thing to happen would be if some singers were in the terrace and some in the tent. Many other fans on other football forums talk to each other, about where the singers are going to be on away days. As I said, if some singers were in the terrace and some in the tent the atmosphere wouldn't be as good. I agree with you in saying that it doesn't really matter where we are, but as most/all the singers have said there in the tent I will be joining them. What some Rovers fans have said on here and on facebook is that our support is crap. So the best way to change their mind, is to bring a big support to their place and sing our hearts out for the lads, so there’s a lot of noise! Now, if the singers were split up, the noise would be minimal and we would still get the same crap from the Rovers fans. But for a more important thing is to get behind the players and urge them on from the start to the finish. And the singers in one position together will make the atmosphere much better and it will urge the players on better than it would if the singers would split up.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

Brilliant. Here we go again. Just received tickets, been sent standing instead of the seating ones I asked for. FFS.
Brady

I Wish I Was There