Cox Resigns

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
eddyh
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Jason Fowler

Post by eddyh »

George wrote: Well its what he negotiated when he signed for Torquay and was specific on the figure. I dont know if his money increased in the second year of his contract but hes on 950 per week now and got what he wanted put it that way. And hes one of the most money orientated players Ive come across.

Most players only have agents because they cant be bothered with paperwork and want someone else to do all there work for them. I know a defender who doesnt have an agent because he negotiatied a better deal on his own when his agent left the room.

Ok so you are saying that this player has no agent and is stupid enough to not understand basic tax rules but is capable of understanding every other aspect of a legally binding contract regarding insurance, medical cover etc etc etc,, I think I'll stick to my belief that you are making this up and talking complete and utter bollocks.

And just to compound your lack of credibility you are stupid enough to actually think he was clever in negotiating a wage below the higher tax bracket
Last edited by eddyh on 11 Oct 2015, 22:39, edited 1 time in total.
Georg

Post by Georg »

Believe what you want , I know what most of the players are earning as do all the other players - hence why hes isolated himself in the dressing room to an extent and got a bad reputation.

Added in 1 minute 26 seconds:
kevgull wrote:There is only one player from last year who might be worth £50,000 a year and if our financial situation persists I would imagine that he would not be offered another deal next season.
None of the high earners will because if the current board are still in place theyll have to reduce the wage bill.
eddyh
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by eddyh »

I didn't say you don't have some info but I do believe you make a proportion of stuff up and the fact you also don't understand basic tax rules leads me to believe you are not very credible
Georg

Post by Georg »

eddyh wrote:I didn't say you don't have some info but I do believe you make a proportion of stuff up and the fact you also don't understand basic tax rules leads me to believe you are not very credible
Thats your opinion then. Lets see what the situation is in two months time....
eddyh
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by eddyh »

Do us all a favour then and shut up for two months and if it makes you feel good, come back and say "I told you so" if you are right
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Scott Brehaut »

kevgull wrote: Thanks Kenny (aka Mushroom):)
Mushroom is a guy called Hugh. We all know this as he confirmed it himself a while ago.

Given that he gave his full name when he registered, whilst I can't reveal it, I can confirm that he is a parasite, interested only in the land occupied by the club.

Added in 3 minutes 19 seconds:
George wrote: Thats your opinion then. Lets see what the situation is in two months time....

The trouble with you is, you keep moving the goalposts.
One minute, we've got no club at the end of the month, then it's two months and so on and so on.

If your mate wants the club so much, tell him to stick a bid in. If now, why not piss off elsewhere. I'm sure there's plenty of other clubs out there that could do with the money.

Parasite.

STIP
Friend of torquayfans.com
Rjc70
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Tom Lapslie

Post by Rjc70 »

Not sure I can be bothered with this rubbish anymore. Not tonight, anyway.

It's a determined approach to destabilise the club through rumour and insinuation - not a particularly slick one either - and the identities of those behind the posts is known to enough that I'll let them get on with replying or not for now.

It's something that has happened at other clubs. Hereford being one.
Georg

Post by Georg »

Scott Brehaut wrote: Mushroom is a guy called Hugh. We all know this as he confirmed it himself a while ago.

Given that he gave his full name when he registered, whilst I can't reveal it, I can confirm that he is a parasite, interested only in the land occupied by the club.

Added in 3 minutes 19 seconds:
The trouble with you is, you keep moving the goalposts.
One minute, we've got no club at the end of the month, then it's two months and so on and so on.

If your mate wants the club so much, tell him to stick a bid in. If now, why not piss off elsewhere. I'm sure there's plenty of other clubs out there that could do with the money.

Parasite.
Nothings going to happen from any people I know regarding investment until the new year at the earliest. If things had been different with certain personnel it could have happened earlier
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

Laughable mate.

According to you, we won't have a club to invest in, in the new year.

There's a rock with your name on it George me old mucker - best you go and crawl back under it, and take Simon with you....

STIP
TUST_Member_Rob

Post by TUST_Member_Rob »

Scott Brehaut wrote:Laughable mate.

According to you, we won't have a club to invest in, in the new year.

There's a rock with your name on it George me old mucker - best you go and crawl back under it, and take Simon with you....

:goodpost: :goodpost:

and Mushroom please!

what kind of fools do you take us for that once we question you are Yells and George you suddenly stop posting as Yells!

Jog on! Really can't be bothered to log onto the forum atm with this guy around
Georg

Post by Georg »

Wait and see.......
Scott Brehaut
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Scott Brehaut »

George wrote:Wait and see.......
Para, para, parasite....

STIP
Bomber
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Bomber »

George wrote: Nothings going to happen from any people I know regarding investment until the new year at the earliest. If things had been different with certain personnel it could have happened earlier
The only people who have the power to wind up this Football Club are HMRC, which is why I will be taking more interest in the London Gazette than I will of any Mushroom, George etc.

P.S Does the team Paul Cox is working as an advisor for play in predominantly White and Black?

Also, another thing, higher tax rates only start at £42,385 as explained here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/pers ... e-tax.html
mushroom

Post by mushroom »

Bomber wrote: The only people who have the power to wind up this Football Club are HMRC, which is why I will be taking more interest in the London Gazette than I will of any Mushroom, George etc.

P.S Does the team Paul Cox is working as an advisor for play in predominantly White and Black?

Also, another thing, higher tax rates only start at £42,385 as explained here:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/pers ... e-tax.html
Any creditor can wind up a business for non payment of a debt if happy to pay the costs
The most likely party would be as you state, be HMRC which the Club is fully up to date with so no immediate risk there
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Cough, cough, Port Vale........... cough,cough Norman Smurthwaite............cough, cough the ground freehold. Thanks to excellent work from members of all three Torquay United fans forums the entire fan base knows who you lot are and what you're up to, as Richinns says elsewhere don't fall for it, this should make us all the more determined to support our club, and galvanise behind the current board.
Formerly known as forevertufc