Tickets For Bristol Rovers

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

Out of interest how many tickets do TUFC give visiting clubs for Plainmoor??
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Gashead1979 wrote:Out of interest how many tickets do TUFC give visiting clubs for Plainmoor??
Around 900, this is purely down to when a new contractor is found our granstand will be knocked down and re-built,so plainmoor for this coming season is only 3 sided with a capacity of 4000.
Formerly known as forevertufc
Gashead1979
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by Gashead1979 »

forevertufc wrote: Around 900, this is purely down to when a new contractor is found our granstand will be knocked down and re-built,so plainmoor for this coming season is only 3 sided with a capacity of 4000.

Ah well just our away terrace alone hold around 1k, not sure how many is allocated for the visiting section of the south stand but should make for a decent atmosphere.

The standing away area isnt one for the singers as most of the noise gets lost in the air, so chances are the home fans wont hear you. South stand (seating) is much better for generating noise.
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

just been to post office to return my tickets to the club. i paid £6 postage to receive them, cost me £1-23 to send them back recorded delivery. i'm all for putting money into the club, but i think £6 postage on tickets is a bit much.

every time i order tickets, i end up with ones i didn't want (such as wrong area at OT), or today (and wembley tickets previously), where i have to return them and hope to receive the correct ones at the second attempt. why does this keep happening, it just pi**es me off so much. certain areas are clearly improving at the club, but this is, and always has been, a bloody shambles.

what made me laugh though, is when i spoke to the girl at the club, she said "oh, it says here you wanted seating tickets, that's probably my fault". PROBABLY ???? well, it certainly wasn't my fault was it dear ?? or was it my fault, should i have asked for terrace tickets in order to get the seated ones i really wanted ?? Ah, whatever. Grrrrr.

Rant Over. o:)
Brady

I Wish I Was There