Never Give Up.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Having started this thread I say "NEVER EVER GIVE UP"

We all know football is full of surprises and I refuse to give up hope. We can still do it. Bury is HUGE. A must win game.

Will be glued to my laptop.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by portugull »

Win at Mansfield next saturday and if 2 out of 3 from Northampton, Wycombe and Rovers lose it will go down to the final game.

Huge second half at St James Park today. I was sat next to Matt Williams one of the Youth coaches and could clearly see what it meant to him when we scored twice in 3 minutes.

After Dagenham I was so depressed but there is still a glimmer of hope.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Bloody hell Portugull! You never give up do you?! :na: :lol:

Quite right though although i do think that Saturday is the biggie. If somehow matters contrive to give us a chance of staying up on the last day i feel that would be a miracle in itself. When you think that a few weeks ago we were about 10 points adrift and now we can go into the penultimate game with a squeak it's insane.

I have to say I've given up because i said it a long time ago and I'd look fickle if i changed my mind although there is a tingling i have that isn't an imminent gout attack that perhaps it is all meant to be and it can be done.

I'll be at Mansfield screaming support and hoping.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
standupsitdown
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Watches from: Pop side

Post by standupsitdown »

portugull wrote:Win at Mansfield next saturday and if 2 out of 3 from Northampton, Wycombe and Rovers lose it will go down to the final game.
Huge second half at St James Park today. I was sat next to Matt Williams one of the Youth coaches and could clearly see what it meant to him when we scored twice in 3 minutes.

After Dagenham I was so depressed but there is still a glimmer of hope.
Or Northampton draw.
SuperNickyWroe
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Andy Provan
Watches from: The sofa

Post by SuperNickyWroe »

AustrianAndyGull wrote:Bloody hell Portugull! You never give up do you?! :na: :lol:

Quite right though although i do think that Saturday is the biggie. If somehow matters contrive to give us a chance of staying up on the last day i feel that would be a miracle in itself. When you think that a few weeks ago we were about 10 points adrift and now we can go into the penultimate game with a squeak it's insane.

I have to say I've given up because i said it a long time ago and I'd look fickle if i changed my mind although there is a tingling i have that isn't an imminent gout attack that perhaps it is all meant to be and it can be done.

I'll be at Mansfield screaming support and hoping.
pop down to the drs you ponce and get some cream for it.
Member of the Yorkshire Gulls Supporters Club - Sponsors of Lirak Hasani, 2024-2025
Driving South to all games!

TUST Member 468