Club Statement

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
LocalGull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Chappell

Post by LocalGull »

ferrarilover wrote:Oh good, the old 'I've been a fan for X years, so my opinion is automatically valid' argument.

If you're insulted by an alternative opinion, then, and here comes more insult, GITP, perhaps the Internet isn't the place for you.

You've been a fan for all those years and, for all those years (bar, what, three?) we've been in division 4. For the majority of that, we've been somewhere near the bottom of division 4. It just happens that, right now, we're dead bottom. You're extremely upset about this. So upset, in fact, that I really cannot believe that an extra, say, 8 points (which it is perfectly feasible that we could have without really being any better than we actually are) and sitting 14th-16th, would sate your thirst for blood. If it would, you're even dafter than your persistent calls for a meaningless, cliché riddled, 'official statement' suggest.

Matt.
Another classic piece of condescending Matthew trying to belittle others. Your overall point isn't without validity Matthew but your belittling tone and attempt to sound like you know more than everyone else is truly horrific. Sad little man
Garydegull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Adrian Foster

Post by Garydegull »

Cant this thread be deleted now ?
Everytime I log in and see 'club statement' I get my hopes up that the board have finally realised what we all know already and sacked the clown.
diamondgirl
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Aaron Downes

Post by diamondgirl »

Thanks, Darryl, for you honest and informative answer. I can fully understand your loss of "love" for TUFC, after the situation that you, as a family, found yourselves in. Hope Kerry is well. Good luck to you, Kerry and the kids. Have a great christmas. :)
Keep supporting them Tractor boys. :whistle:
"Thing's turn out best when you make the best of the way thing's turn out."