Bananas

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
holsten
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Bananas

Post by holsten »

Sorry if this is the wrong place.

I've got a load of inflatable bananas in for the big game, and i'll be selling them at the services and before the coaches leave. Did it in 2009 against Cambridge and they looked great in the pictures and on the tele. If anyone's interested i'll be at the coach station from around 6:45am and they're going at £2.50.

Already sold a load in advance, so if anyone's interested in advance drop us a pm, if not i'll be around.

Would be great to see a sea of yellow in the Stretford End along with loads of inflatables, so if you have any beach balls or inflatables at home, bring them!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Also, i've ripped up loads of yellow paper, and i advise others to do the same. Something like Cambridge's display at Wembley will do just fine. ;-)
Benno
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Martin Rice

Post by Benno »

Good stuff. I'll purchase one or two. The club should get a little stall going down at coach station and services, selling scarves and flags, etc.
Dave_Pougher
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Mansell

Post by Dave_Pougher »

Yes... we have no bananas
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer

Post by Regiment »

if you've still got any by the time you hit manchester, i'll have one for my boy. we'll probably be meeting in the pub with Dave (Soton Gull) and others pre-match, so maybe see you there ?

cheers.

Brady.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
holsten
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by holsten »

regiment0609 wrote:if you've still got any by the time you hit manchester, i'll have one for my boy. we'll probably be meeting in the pub with Dave (Soton Gull) and others pre-match, so maybe see you there ?

cheers.

Brady.
If they don't sell, i'll be straight in the pub!

See you there. :scarf:
tuckerz-1

Post by tuckerz-1 »

just remember ground staff can get really arsey about inflatables, remember the wembley staff taking an inflatable banana off me as it could be a weapon!! may be a cause of sneaking it in and inflating it in there
SantaCruzScotty
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Kee

Post by SantaCruzScotty »

If you have any in Manchester I'll buy one off you!!!!
I'll also be meeting Dave and co.
Torquay Till I Die!