Buckle to realise

General chat about anything else goes here.
simonb
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: paul buckle

Buckle to realise

Post by simonb »

Buckle will realise with an empty old trafford that the club does not match his ambitions and will be off to rovers on monday morning... and will be given a large wage budget... also with the announcement of the rovers new stadium being confirmed shortly after.

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/javaImag ... 291,00.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also Tomlin and branston moving with buckle..
Regiment
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Post by Regiment »

my apologies if i'm wrong simon, but i get the impression from your posts that you're not a gull.

as you know, we've got a big day tomorrow that we're all looking forward to, so can we leave any negative posts about potential attendance and whether or not OUR manager will still be OUR manager next season, til after tomorrow. thanks. everyone here is getting ready for tomorrow, so you won't be dampening any spirits today.
Brady

I Wish I Was There
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

yes strange indeed,see there is someone who posts under the username simonb on the other forum and has in the past on this one,however that person normaly comes up with a smartar#s one liner attacking anyone who dares critise the club or Buckle,you cant be the same person,can you?
Formerly known as forevertufc
TUFCBOY1234
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Guy Branston

Post by TUFCBOY1234 »

Exactly regiment lets forget all this nonsense untill after the final tomorrow then we can focus on whats going on but to honest i know the gas have probabaly offerd buckle more wages then we can afford even if we do win tomoz but to be fair its not in our hands its up to buckle at the end of the day if he goes then yeah will be gutted he has done wounders at this club but whatever happends tomorrow win or loose i will still be torquay through and through come on you yellows :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :~D
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Best place for this right now is on here.

Big game to focus on :)
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
gullsflyinghigh
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rene Howe

Post by gullsflyinghigh »

Feck off you stupid grecian/gashead!
happytorq
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: Kevin Hill
Watches from: The sofa

Post by happytorq »

I especially liked how their picture of the 'new' ground showed how full the place will be during their 2012/2013 season opener vs Salisbury.
Images for Avatar Copyright Historical Football Kits and reproduced by kind permission.

Eam non defectum. Ego potest tractare quod. Est spes occidit me.
oasisgas
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: kuffour

Post by oasisgas »

simonb wrote:Buckle will realise with an empty old trafford that the club does not match his ambitions and will be off to rovers on monday morning... and will be given a large wage budget... also with the announcement of the rovers new stadium being confirmed shortly after.

http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/javaImag ... 291,00.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also Tomlin and branston moving with buckle..
Buckle you may be correct but the new stadium?? :rofl:

Love to be proved wrong but I have no confidence in our current owners to produce the stadium which we have been hearing since around 1982!!! :rules:

BTW good luck Gulls fans, Hope you guys do it :goal:
simonb
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: paul buckle

Post by simonb »

oasis gas stop lickin ass all your life.
oasisgas
New Signing
New Signing
Favourite player: kuffour

Post by oasisgas »

When your a young un' you get your kicks from stuff like what you post, its not till you get older you look back and think "what an idiot I was back then"