PSF Tiverton Town v TUFC Sat 3 August KO 3pm

Matchday topics and fixtures/results stored here.
portugull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: lee mansell
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

PSF Tiverton Town v TUFC Sat 3 August KO 3pm

Post by portugull »

Anyone at Tivvy this afternoon? I guess so. Any score by Half Time?
tufcyellowarmy
First Regular
First Regular
Favourite player: Rodney Jack
Watches from: Pop side

Post by tufcyellowarmy »

Gulls 3 nil up after 70 mins.
Kingswear Gull
Trialist
Trialist

Post by Kingswear Gull »

Final score 3-0
Comfortable win
It all really Starts next Saturday
Midlandgull
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: O'Kane
Watches from: Pop side

Post by Midlandgull »

Any nice interactions with Asa Hall?
Fozziefan
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by Fozziefan »

3-0. Attendance of 511 (mainly Utd fans)

Actually, a shame the attendance wasn’t 510 really as some absolute embarrassing idiot behind the goal was using foul language at the Tiverton goalkeeper constantly during first half. The idiot was a little guy with glasses and the keeper was about a foot taller than him and did well to not smash him one 😂

Pretty reasonable performance. We look quite a well balanced team. They had a youngster called Callum Thomas in their side…
Kernowgull
Hat Trick Hero
Hat Trick Hero
Favourite player: Kevin Hill

Post by Kernowgull »

Fozziefan wrote: 03 Aug 2024, 19:22 3-0. Attendance of 511 (mainly Utd fans)

Actually, a shame the attendance wasn’t 510 really as some absolute embarrassing idiot behind the goal was using foul language at the Tiverton goalkeeper constantly during first half. The idiot was a little guy with glasses and the keeper was about a foot taller than him and did well to not smash him one 😂
Absolute tool, I was sat about 10 metres to the left of him with my 6 year old, and there were other small children a bit further to the left. I had to move in the end. It was up there with the most embarrassing thing I seen a football fan do. Sparked by nothing, his mates were telling him to stop and he just kept shouting the C word very loudly. The keeper laughed at him. I was thinking at the time I'd love to see the keeper smash him in the face.

Other than that, a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon and I think my younger is ready for Plainmoor soon! Great set up at Tivvy!

Omar Mussa looks an absolute baller!
desperado
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Robin Stubbs

Post by desperado »

Agree Mussa looked a class act, now he's getting fitter, looked strong and will make things happen.
Wouldn't be surprised to see Ash start with Cooke ahead of Seymour, superb goal and works his socks off, and who needs McGavin when Hayfield can score free kicks like that.
Great to see Neil Warnock there too.
culmstockgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: stubbs
Watches from: Family Stand

Post by culmstockgull »

Enjoyable afternoon in tiverton, and nice to see Tom Lapslie supporting the team.First 45 we played a lot of hoofball, midfield wasnt working possibly because the best midfielder, Hall was playing for the opposition, second half with countless subs we looked far better balanced, nice to see tomlinson appearing in the opposition penalty area for corners, he can do far less damage to our chances in that area of the park, finn tonks is going to be a good player but certainly needs to get a few good meals inside him, he is lightweight and came off second best in the robust tackling department. Omar Mussa when fit is going to be some player at this level. We were sat behind the torquay bench and I heard more coaching from our staff than I heard all last season, the players certainly know what is expected of them under wootton.
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

culmstockgull wrote: 04 Aug 2024, 08:26
We were sat behind the torquay bench and I heard more coaching from our staff than I heard all last season, the players certainly know what is expected of them under wootton.
I'm so glad you've got your hearing aid working again 👍
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com