my matchday our matchday.

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
doogull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: E. O kane

my matchday our matchday.

Post by doogull »

This thread has been bourne out of sentiment and is something that everyone has that goes to the footie, and I will apolagise now for my poor punctuation and spelling so here goes.

After I finished playing local football I have now the time on a saturday to go and watch my beloved gulls every saturday that im able to and have found that my routine is the same as when I played and I mean the way I get very excited and nervous at exactly the same time the way my wife just wants me out of the house, then I meet my father in-law who is just as bad and we set off to the ground, again this is his weekly foray into the world of men and women given a platform on which to remonstrate the emotions of the football fan that range from rational converstion to the irrational and I mean sometimes very irrational, the twee old men that only really ever raise their voice at the suspect lino or ref decision at which when the whistle goes at 17 45pm on a saturday go home to their comfy chair and silent thoghts until the next home game, I love the diversity of our club and the way it makes me feel every emotion and fills the lives of all of the people we see for that short period of our lives but as much as we all have our own ideas about the game we all love torquay united.
Fletch
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Lorz

Post by Fletch »

doogull wrote:when the whistle goes at 17 45pm on a saturday
Thats a lot of stoppage time Doog (only to be found at Old Trafford when Ure losing as a rule) :) :lol:
gullinhert
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: robin stubbs

Post by gullinhert »

Fantastic - summed up all the emotions I am feeling at this moment as I prepare to drive to see my lovely gulls
doogull
On the Bench
On the Bench
Favourite player: E. O kane

Post by doogull »

yeah sorry fletch 16 45pm but hey ho