exeweb fun and games

General chat about anything else goes here.
traveller gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: olejnic

exeweb fun and games

Post by traveller gull »

I see that exeweb is fun this evening exeter travel club decended to violence on friday at scunthorpe all getting chucked out at scunny. think ile have to try that on the bus tomorrow attack every1 that travels so bwhere fellow travellers ime going to be a tirent tomorrow lol
Parry
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by Parry »

tht sownds like a gr8 eyedeer. ime glad ime not gowing on you're bus tough!
traveller gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by traveller gull »

exeweb is really funny never read it b4 its a classic read
bixieupnorth
Legend
Legend

Post by bixieupnorth »

have you got a link to this steve, i cant see it on their forum?
still keeping the faith
yellow
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by yellow »

Last time I went on there they had a banter board frequented by a TUFC poster called Banging Them In.

That was in the days when mighty Exeter were doing well, and we were struggling to adapt to the league.

How strange that that board seems to have disappeared. Is it a case that some people can give it but they can’t take it? I can only presume that as their situation has worsened that the contrast provided by a highly successful side, with an expanding ground was just too much to bear for them.
"A day without football is a day lost" (Ernst Happel)
"Look at the (Plainmoor) stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you do, Yeah they were all yellow" (C. Martin)
Dave
Legend
Legend

Post by Dave »

Banter base has not dissapeared yellow me old mate, you have to have an account and be logged in to see it, been reading this morning, loads of gargs on their giving large.

Persoly hope our team hangs in thier, so we can take ever so seet revenge, for the pictures of big grounds they were going to visit compared to us, and the old line "i 4.1 " they often use.
Formerly known as forevertufc
traveller gull
Reserve Player
Reserve Player

Post by traveller gull »

if u go on main forum its in the respect link apparently the guys who run the travel club attacked a non payer at the ground and all got chucked out bet that was a fun ride home lol
yellow
Vice Captain
Vice Captain
Favourite player: Situation Vacant

Post by yellow »

forevertufc wrote:Banter base has not dissapeared yellow me old mate, you have to have an account and be logged in to see it, been reading this morning, loads of gargs on their giving large.

Persoly hope our team hangs in thier, so we can take ever so seet revenge, for the pictures of big grounds they were going to visit compared to us, and the old line "i 4.1 " they often use.
Hey Forza

So it’s gone underground then? Oh the shame and embarrassment of it all.

The Greek crisis just knows no bounds this year does it?

There will be rioting in the streets next...
"A day without football is a day lost" (Ernst Happel)
"Look at the (Plainmoor) stars, Look how they shine for you, And everything you do, Yeah they were all yellow" (C. Martin)
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

What a cake and arse.

For the avoidance of doubt... we have one s47 ABH, and that's about all they'll get to stick. There is an outside chance that they could chase him for being pissed up in the ground (contrary to s2(2) Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985), but they won't.
Also, ref: the idea that the complainant can 'not press charges', it's feck all to do with him once the police become aware. The CPS might take a dim view without a s9 witness statement from the victim himself, but by all accounts, 20 other people saw it and that will certainly be enough to convince a Bench.
Page 12 mentions the offence of 'demanding money with menaces'. Doesn't exist, I'm afraid. Blackmail does though, and in fairness to the general public, s21 Theft Act 1968 does mention making demands of another with menaces, but in the offence descriptor for blackmail, not as an offence in itself.

Glad you've all learned something today :-D

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Err... Bless you?

I didn't really understand that at all, but then it is 3am and I'm a little bit drunk!
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"
Southampton Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Southampton Gull »

Like Manuel in Flowery Tw@ts, "He leeeeearrrrnnnn eeet fffrom a boooookk."
Dave

Friend of TorquayFans.com
ferrarilover
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: You'll find out ;-)

Post by ferrarilover »

I did, lots and lots of time reading lots and lots of books. Thought I'd share it with you, funny what bleeding insomnia will drive a man to.

Matt.
J5 said, "ferrarilover is 100% correct"
cambgull
Plays for Country
Plays for Country
Favourite player: All Of Them

Post by cambgull »

Buying orange cars?
Luke.

"Successful applicants need not apply"