Which flags?

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.

Which flag? Choose up to 3 options

No votes
No votes
2%
11%
No votes
20%
4%
11%
No votes
4%
2%
11%
4%
9%
11%
7%
2%

Total votes: 45

holsten
Out on Loan
Out on Loan
Favourite player: Lee Mansell

Which flags?

Post by holsten »

For those that are interested, we're buying 10 (minimum order) of ONE of these flags. Your votes are very helpful in seeing what TUFC fans want.

Please choose up to 3 options. :scarf:

If you want to moan about the Torquay Fanatics or the prices of pies, please do it somewhere else as this is a poll about flags.

Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Don't like any of them. Plain yellow with a big blue Gulls badge in the middle would be my choice.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Number 17 looks like the Swedish flag but in reverse whilst number 12 looks like the flag of Ukraine so we can't use those. Numbers 1 and 3 look like geometric nightmares, number 4 could be used as a chessboard for colour-blind people, people who AREN'T colour blind soon will be after looking at that for a few seconds! Number 6 could be made into the official Torquay United tablecloth whilst number 9 looks a bit dadt with a bold colour on the bottom and a light on at the top. Looks a bit unbalanced shall we say, a bit like Martin Lings starting line ups.

16 and 8 are superb and number 11 is growing on me the more i look at it.

Great stuff! Some Gulls badges in there too would look great like GS says.
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
holsten
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by holsten »

These are only the 17 designs our supplier offers, you can mix and match colours etc, so I just decided to do them in Yellow and Blue. As GS says, they would look good but they're rather expensive, we will be getting some with the badge on as well in this order, but it'll only be a couple. Could even get the badge printed onto a couple of these, but that's for another day.

The site offer to print single flags, but with most you have to purchase a minimum of say 20. They do let you send your own artwork to print, and these flags are about £20 with the sticks.
Colorado Gull
TorquayFans Admin
TorquayFans Admin

Post by Colorado Gull »

4, 6, 12.
Formerly dannyrvtufc4life.
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Walshy have look at this link.

http://www.torquayfans.com/forum/viewto ... =19&t=3954

I've still got these for sale and am sure we can sort some thing out, if you want the hole lot mate.
holsten
Out on Loan
Out on Loan

Post by holsten »

united09 wrote:Walshy have look at this link.

http://www.torquayfans.com/forum/viewto ... =19&t=3954

I've still got these for sale and am sure we can sort some thing out, if you want the hole lot mate.
Cheers mate,

Will speak to a few of the members about it. The only reason we were looking at buying 10 on there (ultrasshop) is because we were also looking at buying some banderi flags and other items, with the minimum order being £60, we couldn't afford both to spend £60 plus another load of flags at the moment. I can't see us buying the whole lot, but 1 or 2 extra flags on the Popside wouldn't look bad. Maybe we could sort out selling them through the site at a later date perhaps?

Walshy
united09
On the Bench
On the Bench

Post by united09 »

Just messaged you.