Two things

Discuss everything TUFC with fans across the globe.
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Two things

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Obviously i need to phone the club as soon as i get the opportunity in order to ask the following questions but if any of you know i would be interested to hear from you.

Firstly are the club still selling the individual bricks on the bench that you can personalise?

Secondly do the club have a kids membership thingy where they can get involved, be mascots and all sorts of kiddy stuff? (Not for me obviously, i'm no Jimmy Saville!! :@ . For my little un! )
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Dutchgull
Top Scorer
Top Scorer
Favourite player: Eunan O'Kane
Watches from: Bristow’s Bench

Post by Dutchgull »

Hi Andy.
Plaques are still available to buy which are being put up on the gangway and wall of Bristows Bench.I think they are £30 but at least they are there permanently.Probably best to e-mail Dean Edwards at the club about mascot packages.
:scarf:
goldenblue
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Favourite player: Tommy Mitchinson

Post by goldenblue »

I emailed Dean Edwards 5 months ago regarding having a brick on Bristow's bench and I am still waiting for a reply! :whistle:
AustrianAndyGull
Legend
Legend
Favourite player: Kev Nicholson

Post by AustrianAndyGull »

Cheers both, i'm about to ring the club so i'll be able to find out for myself. Thanks. :-D
Strangely enough it was Pope Gregory the 9th inviting me for drinks aboard his steam yacht, the saucy sue currently wintering in montego bay with the England cricket team and the Balanese Goddess of plenty.
Gullscorer
Legend
Legend

Post by Gullscorer »

Also, Andy, read the news feature 'Wolves Adopted by Gulls' on the Official Torquay United site..